The Scout Hall on Weston Street is an outstanding and versatile venue. We have hosted weddings, community theatre, public forums, warhammer games, laser-tag and many, many birthday parties for kids, teens and grown-ups.
The hall is used regularly by tenants with a range of diverse interests; Martial Arts, Zumba, Yoga, music for kids, and Folk Dancing.
The halls are well used by Scouting and community groups, so we cannot guarantee that the halls will be available for
your special event.
Please note: the hall is not hired out for 18th or 21st birthday parties, or similar milestone celebrations. Due to the proximity of neighbours, any events in the halls must be finished by 10pm.
Once the booking date and cost is confirmed you will receive an invoice with payment details.
Casual hire is $45 per hour. Other rates are available for regular hire, special events and the Scouting community.
- North hall approximately 10x20m with basketball hoop
- South hall approximately 10x15m
- Kitchen has refrigerator/freezer, domestic stove, large oven, microwave, urn, instant boiling water, gas hot water
- Limited supply of cutlery and crockery
- 18 folding plastic tables (1800 x 700mm)
- 92 stacking plastic chairs
- Accessible toilet with shower; male and female toilets
The hall is easily accessible by public transport. It is a short walk from the Nicholson St or Lygon St tram. Click here for Google Maps.
Please see our casual hire form below.
Please check availability on our booking calendar here.