The Scout Hall on Weston Street is an outstanding and versatile venue. We have hosted weddings, community theatre, public forums, warhammer games, laser-tag and many, many birthday parties for kids, teens and grown-ups.
Our hall is used regularly by tenants with a range of diverse interests; Martial Arts, Jumba Jive, Yoga, and Folk Dancing. If you would like to use our hall, either as a regular tenant or for event hire please contact our hall manager for rates and details.
Demand is heavy and we cannot guarantee that the hall is always available for your special event. You can view our booking calendar here.
Please note: the hall is not generally hired out for 18th or 21st birthday parties.
- Northern hall 10×20 m approximately.
- Southern hall 10×15 m approximately with stage
- Male and female toilets
- Disabled persons toilet with easy access and shower
- Kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, gas hot water
- Instant boiling water
- 18 folding plastic tables (1800x700mm)
- 92 stacking plastic chairs
Our casual rates
- Six hours: $205.00
- Eight hours: $255.00
- Ten hours: $320.00
Short duration rate
- $35.00 per hour
Other rates are available for special events and the Scouting Community.
- Casual Hall Hire Terms and Conditions
- Casual Hall Hire Application Form
- Pictures of the hall
- Hall Plan
Please check availability on our booking calendar here.
5th Brunswick Scouts – Hall Bookings Manager
213A Weston Street, Brunswick East, 3057